This article is about interactive displays in the conference center. The idea behind the display is to show visitors what is going on in the center or to share important information with people. This can be done in several ways, and in this blog post, you’ll learn how to create a custom pop-up interactive display for your company!
Interactive Displays in the Conference Center
Interactive displays are a great way to engage your audience in a meeting or presentation. A variety of interactive display options are available, from touchscreen monitors to large interactive whiteboards. Here are some ideas for using interactive displays in a conference center:
- Use the interactive display as the central focus of your presentation. This will make it easy for your audience to see and follow along with your presentation.
- Use interactive displays to facilitate group collaboration. This can be done by using a whiteboard or touchscreen monitor to allow multiple people to interact with the content at the same time.
- Use interactive displays to create engaging and immersive experiences for your audience. This can be done using virtual reality or augmented reality with interactive displays.
Ikinor interactive displays gaining popularity in convention centers
Ikinor Conference Interactive Display 75″
- Apply for a conference room;
- Update the Android 11 operating system, Ram 4G Rom32G, to Ram 8G Rom64G;
- Update all-in-one enterprise interactive display;
- Features include a pleasant writing experience, quick access to connectors, an optional built-in OPS, and a 30W speaker with Ultra HD 4K quality.
If you are looking for a high-quality conference interactive tablet manufacturer, then please click on our website to know more: https://www.Ikinor-tech.com/